Over the past couple of months at Vagabundo Magazine we’ve really been trying to come up with a way to expand the media stream. We love the power that the written word has, obviously, but at the same time we thought it was maybe time to start documenting the world through video. So it’s with a whole lot of excitement that we announce the first program to our YouTube Channel, a show called “It’s My Life 365”.
What is it?
Editor-in-Chief Brendan van Son has been travelling the world for over three years straight now, and each and every day seems to have an adventure of some sort. However, his focus has always been on the destination rather than his own voyage. Well, “It’s My Life 365” changes all that. Brendan has turned the cameras on himself and will do so for 365 days in a row (hopefully). The shows won’t be over produced and each episode will be relatively short, but they will offer a quite a real glimpse into the everyday life of Brendan while he travels the world. Some days might be epic, and others fairly boring, but regardless there is always something interesting going on while on the road.
How Can We Watch it?
We have a number of different streams for you to catch the show on. I have listed them all below:
- YouTube: The program has its own YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/itsmylife365Brendan or you can also check out and subscribe to the Vagabundo Television channel which will also have some other programs on it soon as well. The general channel is http://www/youtube.com/vagabundomagazine but only the really good episodes of It’s My Life 365 will be put up on that channel.
- Facebook: Videos from YouTube will be popped up on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itsmylife365
- Twitter: Brendan has opened a new twitter account for the show at http://www.twitter.com/itsmylife365Brendan
- The Web: We’ve also got a website set up for the show over at: http://www.itsmylife365.com
- RSS Feed: You can also drag the RSS feed for the site at http://feeds.feedburner.com/ItsMyLife365
How Can We Get Our Own Show?
Do you have a show that you want to pitch to us? Want your videos rolling out through our YouTube Channel? Shoot us an email with the title “Vagabundo Television” to editor(at)vagabundomagazine(dot)com and a little bit of a pitch of the show you’re hoping to produce. We’d love to get some more great travel content running through that stream.
Just remember to check in often as there will be a new episode every day for 365 Days. Although Brendan will be away from good internet a lot, the videos will eventually get updated. If you don’t see an update for a couple days, have no fear they will be updated eventually.
Watch Episode 1 of “It’s My Life 365” Right Here: