Enjoy Stunning Natural Attractions When You Visit Laughlin
Just 90 or so miles from Las Vegas is the unique and attractive town of Laughlin, which is part of Clark County in Nevada. This is a destination that combines everything from natural beauty and exciting recreational opportunities to thrills and entertainment. While there is something for everyone in this town, it is a great place for those who enjoy the great outdoors and are looking to immerse themselves in natural beauty, with a host of natural attractions to enjoy both in and around the town.
This is a destination that provides a great option for a fun getaway where you can combine relaxation and sightseeing with entertainment and adventure. You will find plenty of cheap hotels in Laughlin, so you can look forward to an affordable stay with a host of attractions and entertainment on your doorstep. When it comes to natural attractions there are some stunning sites that you can visit when you come to Laughlin, so it is well worth doing your research and drawing up an itinerary in order to ensure you get to see the many areas of natural beauty in and around this town.
Some natural attractions you shouldn’t miss
If you want to make the most of the natural attractions and areas during your time in Laughlin, some of the ones that you should definitely add to your itinerary include:
- Grapevine Canyon: This is a site that is not only breathtaking in terms of scenery and views but is also richly historic, with many heading here to take a look at the Indian petroglyphs. As you head deeper into the canyon, you can immerse yourself in the stunning scenery, which also provides perfect photo opportunities. This is an attraction not to be missed for any nature and history lovers visiting this town.
- Colorado River: If you enjoy water activities and outdoor recreation, the Colorado River will have plenty to offer. You will be able to look forward to everything from boat trips to take in the surrounding scenery through to fishing and whitewater rafting. Even something as simple as cycling or strolling along the banks of this river will enable you to enjoy attractive surroundings and a peaceful ambiance.
- Lake Mohave: This is a wonderful place for fun, relaxation, and a host of activities, making it very popular amongst locals and visitors to Laughlin. You can enjoy the beautiful shoreline, access a host of recreational activities and opportunities, head out on a boat trip, or simply kick back and admire your surroundings.
- Colorado River Heritage Greenway Trail: If you enjoy walking and hiking, and you want to combine this with great views, this trail is an excellent choice. You can enjoy stunning views of the river and David Dam with a walk that is not too challenging and provides plenty of opportunity to rest and take in the scenery.
- Laughlin Labyrinths: If you want to enjoy a unique experience that offers everything from beautiful scenery to tranquility and peace, it is definitely worth taking a trip to the Laughlin Labyrinths. This is an attraction that has delighted and enthralled many visitors and is definitely worth adding to your itinerary.
- Christmas Tree Pass: Although you will need a pretty sturdy vehicle to manage this dirt route, it is well worth it because of the great views, mountains, and vegetation you get to see enroute. You may even get to spot wildlife when you take this pass and you will also be able to see some fascinating rock formations.
These are just some of the popular natural attractions and sites that you can take in when you visit Laughlin, so if you enjoy spending time outdoors you certainly won’t be disappointed when you come to this town. In addition to taking in the beautiful surroundings that can be found all around the town, you will also be able to access a host of recreational activities and opportunities, which people of all ages can get involved with. Some of the activities you will be able to enjoy outdoors while you are visiting Laughlin include:
Boat trips and tours on the river
Water activities such as fishing, white water rafting, swimming, and boating
Hiking, with both simple and more challenging routes that you can take based on your abilities and preferences
Cycling, with plenty of beautiful areas in which you can bike
Walking, such as strolling the banks of the river or the boardwalk
Of course, there is also plenty of entertainment in and around the area. This includes some of the casinos that Nevada has become so famous for, which makes this town ideal for those who like to have a flutter and enjoy the excitement of the casino as well as those looking to take in the sights.