Well, the latest issue of Vagabundo Magazine has now hit the shelves and has been getting rave reviews thanks in no small part to the many great contributors we had. I hope that our next issue will receive the same amount of great content, and I’m sure it will.
Anyways, as we’ve now gone bi-monthly with our magazine it’s already time to put out the next call for submissions. We’re actively looking for articles and photography for our Dec2012/Jan2013 issue and will leave a submissions window open until October 29th.
The theme of this magazine is “Extreme Adventures” and we are still looking for the following articles and photography:
- Long Feature 1: Location: Oceania. Think diving a remote coral reef, sailing around uninhabited islands, surfing powerful waves.
- Short Feature 1: Location: Japan or China.
- Short Feature 2: Location: Southern or Eastern Africa.
- Photo Essay: Location: Polar (Antarctia, the Artic, Southern Alberta...)
- Shutter Spot: Photos of adventures
For more information about what each of these categories means and to have a look at the editorial schedule for the next couple issues. Please click here to be taken to our guide to contributing to the magazine.
Please do not submit without following the instructions on the guide linked to above. Those who do not follow the guidelines will not be read.
All pitches for the Dec issue must be received by October 29th, 2012.
Brendan van Son